Robert Cavelier University strives to enroll all qualified applicants who have the desire to learn about business administration, to begin or enhance their career potential, and the commitment to engage in distance education.
Master of Business Administration
Applicants for admission must have a bachelor’s degree from an appropriately accredited institution. Additionally, international students may be required to provide TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, Michigan, or Duolingo exam scores or show equivalency to demonstrate English language proficiency.
Robert Cavelier University accepts applications on an ongoing basis. Complete applications received before the deadline are evaluated for the next term start date. Incomplete applications cannot be evaluated for admission. Applicants are advised to ensure that all required elements are included with their applications to avoid a delay in the admissions process.
Applicants must submit:
- A completed Application Form
- A Bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the US Department of Education, CHEA, or listed in the International Handbook for Colleges or Universities.
- A close-up copy of an official government ID or passport
Additional requirements for international students:
- Transcripts not in English: Transcripts that are not in English must be translated into English and evaluated by an approved third party recognized by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Service (NACES). They may also be evaluated by a trained transcript evaluator fluent in the language on the transcript. Evaluators must possess expertise in the educational practices of the country of origin and must include an English translation of the review. All translated materials must be official. RCU’s preferred evaluating company is SpanTran which can provide both credential evaluation and translation services. Applicants are not required to use SpanTran, but all transaction(s) and evaluation(s) submitted by the applicant must meet the policy requirements to be accepted by RCU.
- International Transcript Requirements: To be accepted, an official transcript for a degree program completed in a country other than the U.S. must include the following information:
- The type of degree completed (bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate);
- The date when the degree was conferred;
- A list of all courses along with the corresponding credits (or units) and the grades earned;
- A legend with the grading scale and the key to reading the transcript;
- Signature by the appropriate university official.
If the official transcript does not include one or more of the characteristics described above, students are required to obtain an official US degree equivalency evaluation from an organization recognized by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES), such as the Spantran or the World Education Services (WES).
- Proof of English Language Proficiency: Passing an English language proficiency exam is required of applicants whose native language is not English. The only exception is for applicants who have earned a degree at an appropriately accredited institution where English is the principal language of instruction.For admission, non-native English speaking applicants must score at or above the following levels in one of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL Paper Based Test (PBT): minimum score of 60 required
- TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT); minimum score of 71 required
- International English Language Test (IELTS); minimum score of 6.5 required
- Pearson Test of English Academic Score Report; minimum score of 50 required
- Duolingo English Test; minimum score of 100 required
- 4-skill Michigan English Test (MET); minimum score of 55 required
- Michigan Examination for the Certificate of Competency in English (ECCE); minimum score of 650/LP required
- Michigan Examination for the Certificate of Proficiency in English (ECPE); minimum score of 650/LP required
Applicants who have already taken the TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, Duolingo, or Michigan exam can upload a copy of their exam results within the application.
Applicants who have not taken either the TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, Duolingo, or Michigan exam will need to take it before applying to RCU. Applications cannot be reviewed without qualifying exam results.